- A creative designer is someone who uses design skills to implement their own ideas or build on ideas generated by clients, marketing and advertising managers, to promote a company and/or its products and services, in the many traditional, digital and social networking avenues available.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design.
- Design original, appealing, consistent and creative content for all traditional, digital and social media platforms, that reflect the client’s brand personality, hits the right target audience and drives engagement.
- Ensure that all content is developed and delivered on time.
- Designing for in-house verticals.
- Graduate or holder of UGC approved Diploma in Mass Media / Marketing Communication / Advertising or equivalent.
- Diploma/Certification in Graphic & Creative design and animation.
- Upto 3 years of work experience with a brand, digital/social/advertising/creative/media agency is a must.
- Ability to understand and follow brand guidelines.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creatives across all marketing touch points.
- The candidate should be able to work on Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe, Corel Draw, Flash, Gif, etc.
- Strong understanding of how Digital and Social Media platforms function and their latest trends (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Infographics, Blogs, Emailers, Website, Display ads)
- Translate product positioning, existing research and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Positive thinking and results oriented.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.